Servigistics’ Service Parts Pricing pricing optimization software gives OEMs the tools to simulate and identify the optimal price for every new and existing service part, considering gross profit, geographic region and/or dealer market share targets. Built on service-specific algorithms, Service Parts Pricing uses the right combination of three advanced pricing approaches – price alignment, competitive positioning and price elasticity – to recommend optimal parts prices that consider part lifecycles and stock inventory levels in light of changing market dynamics.
Service Parts Pricing integrates with Servigistics’ other Service Lifecycle Management solutions, including Service Parts Management to leverage part supply and demand data to better inform pricing decisions.
Contact us to learn why leading companies in the industrial equipment, motor vehicles, high tech, medical and scientific equipment and consumer electronics and appliances industries leverage Service Parts Pricing to realize returns such as:
- Gross Profit Improvement – up to 15% ($15M+)
- Lost Sales Reduction improvement – up to 20%
- Pricing Analyst Productivity
- Recaptured revenue and profit where parts have been priced too low
- Improved competitive market position where parts have been priced too high
These leading organizations use Servigistics’ Service Parts Pricing software as their pricing management solution of choice:
- CNH - 2% increase in gross profit resulting in $25M annualized profit increase
- Komatsu - increased profitability by nearly $150M
- Paccar – a “game changer” in improved service profitability